|Green Procurement||Green Supply Chains||Green Products|
GPNI aims towards building a strong industry network ensuring better implementation of GPP amongst Indian businesses at various levels of the supply chain by offering the following services:
- Organizing awareness seminars, workshops, exhibitions, etc.
- Technical information dissemination (such as toolkit, newsletters, website)
- Training programmes for capacity building of employees on GPP practices
- Networking through discussion groups and forums
- GPP Advisory – A team of experts to guide on how to integrate GPP practices into core operations and decision making of an organization
- Encouraging Indian businesses and providing necessary support on greening of supply chains
- Partnering with academic institutions for designing and conducting industry oriented courses on Green Purchasing and Sustainable Consumption and Production (SCP)
The GPNI acts as a networking platform for industries, government organizations, non- government organizations, academic institutions and individuals actively interested in Green Purchasing and Procurement. To know more about our organizational structure and partners, click here.