In the course of its many activities and as part of its main objectives, GPNI has accumulated a set of valuable resources that have special relevance to green purchasing, green procurement and green supply chain among others.
The intention is to make this information available to all its intended audience. Please feel free to download and use the publications here and do return with your feedback on its use.
You may write in to us for additional information or clarification. Contact the Network Manager, GPNI at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Green Consumers Day 2015 Newsletter||Download|
|Consume with Care: WED article by Dr. Prasad Modak, Chairman, GPNI for National Safety Council||Download|
|World Environment Day 2015 Newsletter: Green Purchasing Tips||Download|
|Consumer Perceptions on Green Products: Survey Results (Newsletter)||Download|
GPNI Project Reports
|Consumer Perception Survey on Green Products (Full Report)||Download|
|Product Carbon Footprinting Approach for Indian Products||Download|
|Guidance Manual on Development of Framework towards Standardized Assessment Criteria for Eco-Products and Eco-Services (Full Report)||Download|
|Carbon Oriented Ecomark Scheme for India (Full Report)||Download|
GPP Starter Kit
The Green Purchasing & Green Public Procurement Starter Kit is an interactive web and CD-ROM based package which provides a wealth of information in interactive modules for understanding:
- The concept and definition of Sustainability
- Green purchasing
- Green public procurement
- Eco-materials, Eco-components, Eco-products, Eco-services
- How to implement a green purchasing programme in a company
- How to implement a green public procurement programme
- Some issues in green purchasing & procurement
Who can use the starter kit?
- Purchasing managers in business organisations who want to implement a Green Purchasing programme
- Public Procurement officers who want to launch a Green Public Procurement programme
- Environmental, supply chain consultants and trainers who help companies in implementing Green Purchasing programmes
- Relevant government agencies and policy makers
- Researchers and students
- Any other interested parties
Click here to download the starter kit for free.
The Green Purchasing & Green Public Procurement Starter Kit has been jointly developed by the Green Purchasing Network India (GPNI) and the International Green Purchasing Network (IGPN).
This project has been supported by the Japan Fund for Global Environment of the Environmental Restoration and Conservation Agency.