The Green Purchasing & Green Public Procurement Starter Kit is an interactive web and CD-ROM based package which provides a wealth of information in interactive modules for understanding:
- The concept and definition of Sustainability
- Green purchasing
- Green public procurement
- Eco-materials, Eco-components, Eco-products, Eco-services
- How to implement a green purchasing programme in a company
- How to implement a green public procurement programme
- Some issues in green purchasing & procurement
Who can use the starter kit?
- Purchasing managers in business organisations who want to implement a Green Purchasing programme
- Public Procurement officers who want to launch a Green Public Procurement programme
- Environmental, supply chain consultants and trainers who help companies in implementing Green Purchasing programmes
- Relevant government agencies and policy makers
- Researchers and students
- Any other interested parties
Click here to download the starter kit for free.
The Green Purchasing & Green Public Procurement Starter Kit has been jointly developed by the Green Purchasing Network India (GPNI) and the International Green Purchasing Network (IGPN).
This project has been supported by the Japan Fund for Global Environment of the Environmental Restoration and Conservation Agency.